Sunday, March 06, 2005

My Current Hooch

I will be moving to a new trailer on the other side of post when I start my new job. Here are a few pics of the one I am in now. It is not too bad. These trailers have 3 rooms in them. Whether or not you have a roomate and how many roomates you have depends on your rank. I do not have a roomate. The walls are so thin that I can hear the guy next to me snoring. Showers and bathrooms are in seperate trailers. I am not really looking forward to moving but I cannot stay here. The trailer I move into will be comparable to this one. This is a lot better living conditions than 1 year ago. They were still living 20 people to a tent and sleeping on cots. At least I have a real bed and Heat/AC and internet too. Some guys are getting together to buy a satellite TV system similar to the way our group got satellite internet. I will have to find a new internet connection when I move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home