Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Update

Well I am finally getting around to posting some more pictures and finishing captions on the others. I have been busy lately and even now it is past midnight. All is as well here as can be expected. We had a bad dust storm the other day followed by rain. It knocked the power out for a while here yesterday so I could not update anything last night. Still playing catch-up. At least things cooled off here for a little while. I am getting to the point where older posts are going into the archives or "Recent Posts" section so be sure to check those if you have not been on for a while. As always, click the thumbnails for a bigger picture and if you want a higher quality picture than you get here, ask me. I will email it to you. - Jeff

1 Comments:

Blogger Wakeandahalf said...

I almost wish you could send video. Love the prayer rug..LOL Oh, and check your links to previous posts, got a spelling errror :-)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home