Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mudhole I live in

Some of the mud from here in the housing area. It has been rainy or muddy most of the time I have been here. Even when it does not rain, the mud stays for weeks. It is some of the stickiest mud I have ever seen. You gain 3-4 inches walking through it from the mud sticking to your boots. Also it hardens like concrete. You have to chisel it off. I have one pair of shoes that I only wear inside. It helps keep the floor clean. It has only recently quit raining and warmed up enough to dry out. Now it has all turned to silty dust that blows everywhere. I wonder why the first cavemen that came to this area stayed. Of course I wondered that about Korea too. I guess that is why all the early middle-eastern people were nomads.

click for full sized image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home