Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My New Job

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back. It has been a little while but I am still getting settled into my new job. I am the Chief of the Aviation Division at the COSCOM CDC. Basically I track down aircraft repair parts coming into theater and prepare aircraft readiness slides for the generals. It is not a bad job but it is a steep learning curve since I have never done anything like that. I am still waiting to see if I have to move to another hooch on the other side of post. Not sure I want to. It would be just like the one I have here but maybe no internet, we will see. I took a trip down to Kuwait last weekend for a conference, more on that below. Also the weather here had dried up, we traded mud for dust. I don't know which is worse.

I am still looking at doing a website other than this one, a real website like I had before. Just waiting until after the move to see if I still have internet in my room. A full website would probably take more time to maintain because I would be tempted to upload more pictures. As always, you can click on these pics for a larger image. If you want one to print, just write me and I will e-mail you a higher-res one. I am limited to the size of the photos I post on this blog. I have also updated my profile a little. Nothing much, just whatever came off of the top of my head. You all know me anyhow. You can post comments to any of the pictures or posts.

The profile does not allow you to indicate marital status and Kim thought that I should at least mention that I am happily married. I did include pictures of us in my first post. I will have more if she ever sends me any. :-) Anyway, it is getting late, I will write more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wakeandahalf said...

So does that mean you come back earlier? LOL

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home