Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My Address, etc.

One more thing. You can still send mail to my old address, I will still get it. I will give you an updated one when I get it. Also, I have a Voice Over IP (talk over the internet) phone in my room and have tried to call some of you without luck. It really requires a broadband connection. I could hear you but you could not hear me. The number is 910-221-0156. If you got a call from that number and nobody was talking it was me. Sorry for the harassment. I can seem to talk to Kim sometimes which is good. A characteristic of Satellite Internet is that downloading is pretty fast, but uploading is slow. I can hear you on the download, but is usually is too slow on the upload for you to hear me. You can try calling the number and leave me a voicemail. I will continue to experiment with it.

You can also check out my links on this page. I will continue to add them as I find them. The weather one does not always work, I have to find something more reliable than the Weather Channel Online.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wakeandahalf said...

Test 1

10:22 PM  
Blogger Wakeandahalf said...

http://wakeandahalf.blogspot.com/

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home